Error defines an array of at least one element that contains the error result of the access check. Values are from http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa376321(VS.85).aspx
- ERROR_SUCCESS All the access bits, not including MAXIMUM_ALLOWED, are granted and the GrantedAccessMask member is not zero.
- ERROR_PRIVILEGE_NOT_HELD DesiredAccess includes ACCESS_SYSTEM_SECURITY and the client does not have SeSecurityPrivilege.
- ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED Includes each of the following:
- The requested bits are not granted.
- MaximumAllowed bit is on and granted access is zero.
- DesiredAccess is zero.